Monday, February 15, 2010

February on Trial

In fifth grade, I acted in a play called February on Trial. The month of February was put on trial because the other months, particularly March and January, thought she wasn't doing her part, having so few days and all.

I initially played the part of February, and then was promoted to being the prosecution lawyer. Although I played the part of the play's antagonist/ruined the play with a fit of giggling about halfway through, I'd like to reprise my role.

I hate the month of February! It is gloomy and school is boring. The only thing it does have going for it is that it is short and will be over soon.

Honorable Jury, please sentence February to cheeriness. I'm sure December's Holiday Spirit or June's Endless Sunshine would be great mentors. October's Chilly Energy would make an effective probation officer.

THE END BYE

1 comment:

  1. "february is mardi gras. february is my birth month and the month for black people. clearly february has many redeeming qualities you may have overlooked. your honor, i rest my case." -me in your stinky azz play

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want what you really really (or kind of sort of) want