Monday, June 29, 2009

JT's Blog



http://www.justintimberlake.com/news/


Justin Timberlake's blog is full of actually interesting things. I'm not saying that because I am in love with Justin Timberlake. Particularly, I thought this was awesome. I've also decided that JT's song "Damn Girl" will play as I walk into my wedding reception. I don't care who it offends, because it'll be soooo accurate in reflecting everyone's thoughts at that very moment. (In case you don't want to hear it, it basically goes like this, "Damn girl, you're so fine" and "I said there something bout the way you do the things you do when you do the things you do its got me Oh! Oh! Oh!")


Wouldn't it be so perfect if he could be there singing it? Perfect for everyone but Neema.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know if youve heard my theory that you had neema dress up to mimic the appearance of Justin Timberlake for your engagement party.. but i still stand by that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids... I thought I was being smart by deciding against the bedazzled bandanna.

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you want what you really really (or kind of sort of) want